Hospizverein Lahr e.V.
What we want
Accompanying people in their last phase of life. At a time when the topic of "death and dying" has moved out of focus, draw attention to it again through information and public events.
Our team consists of volunteer hospice helpers who are trained to accompany seriously ill and dying people and the people close to them.
Accompaniment is possible both at home, in nursing homes and in the Lahr Clinic (palliative care unit/other wards). The focus is on sensitive care and expert support. Relatives should also be given particular support and relief.
We work together with:
- We would like to help you stay in your familiar surroundings.
- The focus is on your needs and wishes. Our actions are based on this.
- We adapt to you and we are open to all questions that concern you and your relatives.
- You decide what happens: We have time, we listen, we endure speechlessness with you, we go for a walk with you, read to you, listen to music...
- While we are there, your loved ones can run errands, go for a walk or rest.
- Regardless of nationality, religion and ideology, we are there for you.
- Our service is free of charge for you.
- outpatient care services
- Nursing homes
- Clinics / palliative care unit at OK Lahr
- Bridge maintenance
- Ortenau palliative care team
- Outpatient hospice groups in Ortenau
- Family doctors
- Neighborhood help
- Grief network
The loss of someone often leads to a feeling of emptiness and disorientation. Especially during these difficult times, many social contacts and support from friends and relatives are often lost.
The deceased person cannot be replaced but we can learn to deal with the loss.
You are welcome to become a member of our club for €30 per year and get actively involved. If you have any questions, please contact our employees in the office:
(+49) 7821 - 98 22 860